how to work with us
For a Project
Want to develop a better understanding of your customers, prospects, and current context? Looking for new opportunities for growth? Interested in developing in-house capabilities for ongoing user research?
Send research RFPs or other details about your project to farrah directly at email@example.com.
Design & Host
We'd love to work with you to design and facilitate a workshop that meets your team's needs.
To get started, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - clicking on the link opens an email, with the subject header already started.
Farrah speaks at a variety of conferences and gatherings. Past topics have included:
- Brands Should Act Like APIs (The Conference Malmo, 2015)
- Customer Experience is the CEO's Job (Leading Design London 2016)
- People Are Data, Too (Strata San Jose 2014)
- How to Ask Good Questions (Strata London 2016)
- What Happens to Everyone When Everyone Learns to Code (RailsConf Keynote 2014)
- And more!
If you'd like her to speak at your event, just click here to send her an email.
Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Our newsletter, "Stoked" is a (mostly) weekly collection of links we find interesting plus a short essay on something we're thinking a lot about, or is having a significant impact on our work - or on the way people are thinking about design research and data. There will be gifs!