Our preferred partner for quantitative research and analytics is Equation Research, a full service strategic research agency working with an extensive list of fortune 1000 clients.
We have worked together on many projects, always with the same values at heart:
- One size does not fit all - Equation believes in a tailored approach rather than tying clients to a specific methodology or model.
- Humans aren't lab rats - Equation employs innovative interviewing methods that reflect how people make choices in the real world.
- Business focus, not a research focus - Equation always stays focused on business outcomes for clients.
We partner with +rehabstudio, a digital design and production company, in a process called Triage. It's a rapid research and prototyping process for branded experiences
The Triage process is a series of short creative and technology sprints, where we ideate, hack and prototype concepts, while developing insight into the user’s needs.
Founded in 2005, rehabstudio has a team of over 75 people and offices in Belfast, London and New York.
The studio creates interactive advertising, marketing and products - the project output covers a wide range of
digital experiences including desktop, mobile, social and physical.
The Difference Engine and Christian Svanes Kolding work in partnership to tell stories that cultivate a deep sense of empathy with people. We believe good storytelling is good business. We work together to create:
- Branded content and documentaries
- Rapid prototypes, design fictions, proof of concept
- Case studies and process films
Christian’s work has been presented at institutions such as the Museum of Modern Art and the Museum of The City of New York. His commercial projects include collaborations with clients such as IBM, Westin Hotels, Nokia, SYPartners, Ixda and Sandbox. His films, both documentary and fiction, have been shown in festivals across the globe.